Department: Customer Operations
Location: Seattle or Remote
Outbound AI is Conversation AI built for healthcare. Founded in 2021, the Madrona Venture Labs spinout is breaking new ground with cloud technologies that streamline phone-based administrative work across a wide range of revenue cycle applications. Its AI-first solutions serve as workforce multipliers that drive productivity while improving the daily job experience for human talent. The company’s inaugural SaaS offering, PayerVA™ Console, includes a portfolio of intelligent virtual agents and out-of-the-box automations for claims processing. Outbound AI is led by a passionate team of health and voice tech veterans and backed by several preeminent venture capital firms renowned for success with emerging AI and cloud technologies.
We are looking for a driven, analytical and detail-oriented individual to drive process excellence and implement goal-oriented programs and strategies to support our growing Customer Success organization. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who is excited to identify opportunities for improvement, escalate systemic issues, has experience delivering on SLAs, and has a passion for excellence. This is a highly visible and important cross-functional role that will report directly to the VP of Operations.
- Monitor, assess and help optimize customer demand fulfillment for the company’s AI services.
- Support Customer Success activities and initiatives through all phases of the customer journey: planning, onboarding, training, account management, support and ongoing analytics.
- Review, audit and summarize AI/ML outputs and customer metrics and provide executive summaries and recommendations to the company’s leadership teams.
- Investigate root causes and work with cross-functional areas to provide analysis and recommendations for improving customer demand fulfillment and overall customer experience.
- Act as a primary liaison between Customer Success and Product, Engineering, and AI/ML teams and drive effective communication and collaboration.
- Assist in managing and coordinating critical ad-hoc AI/ML training data analysis and customer management projects across functions.
- Translate complex technical and customer requirements into successful use of our platform and solutions.
- Continuously utilize and improve sustainable operational tools and processes to support customer growth at scale.
- 5+ years of relevant project management, business operations, customer support and/or implementation experience, ideally in the healthcare/IT and/or cloud/SaaS space.
- Hands-on experience in establishing operational processes, synthesizing data, building reports and driving customer deliverables. Startup experience is a plus.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and popular ticketing tools.
- Ability to build trust and confidence with coworkers by working collaboratively and bringing others along in your thinking and decision making.
- Thrives in a diverse, inclusive, team-oriented environment.
- Has a growth mindset; is hungry to learn and grow, both individually and with a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and strong team player.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Opportunity to solve big challenges and deliver meaningful impact in the rapidly-evolving healthcare IT industry.
- Opportunity to work with seasoned business leaders and product visionaries from Amazon, Microsoft, Nuance and successful technology startups.
- Competitive compensation package with base salary of $70,000 to $90,000 a year (USD) plus employee stock options.
- 100% of medical, dental and vision coverage for employees.
- Supplemental benefits including life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance and an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company-sponsored 401k retirement plan.
- Flexible work environment with a remote-first culture and frequent in-person touchpoints.
- Unlimited paid/personal time off (PTO).
Outbound AI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Washington state law. If you need assistance with your application or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
At Outbound AI, we began as a virtual company and have now embraced a fully remote workforce! With regularity, we come together in person as a company and in smaller teams to help foster teamwork, build our culture, support each other and execute better.
"*" indicates required fields